Monday, March 7, 2011

Co-Creation 2 Testimonials

My journey in Isagenix has been short, but it’s only just begun.  As I mentioned yesterday, I’ve learned so much about myself (and of course health and wellness) since starting a business with Isagenix in September, and I can hardly wait to see where we are in a few years from now.  Your stories and lessons from yesterday were delivered in perfect timing for me and I continue to grow and learn as each day comes.


Julie (Peterborough)


 I loved it! "Don't trade authenticity for approval." "Don't tell a leader what to do, tell them what NEEDS TO BE DONE!" "Be accountable for who you are GOING TO BE!"  


Nancy (Poconos)


After attending Co-Creation II, I absolutely believe that co-creation is the key to a successful business and how awesome is it to live in integrity by truly practicing and living by the Mentoring Principles. Can't wait for Co-Creation III.


Michelle (Poconos)


Shannon A. Fisher 


WOW.. What an amazing day. Thank you many times over for all the you do. Today was amazing, and I love that time and time again, I always find a piece of myself and business that I can move into a higher state of leadership.

No comments:

Post a Comment