Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Pregnant Raindrop

Right now we have 3 different opportunities that could each launch our work in Malawi into a whole other stratosphere.  But we are in the development stages on all 3 and it is agonizing.  You wait for calls, emails or conversations that will connect all the dots, everyday.  It is exhausting at times.  No, it is exhausting all the time.
But that is where faith comes in.  That is where believing in things you cannot see, touch or feel before they actually exist.  This is not daydreaming.  It requires so much more energy that simple daydreaming.  No this is the work of belief.  This is the labor of vision.
How will this work out?  I have no idea, but that will certainly not slow me down.  That will not  inspire me to shift my focus. That will not allow me to entertaining changing to a less challenging channel in my mind.
Is this how it is for you? Does anything consume you to this degree? Is there anything that you have held on to for this long?
We heard this week that Malaria is ravaging our villages.  800 people have been struck with it in the past few months and we have lost 10 pre-school children in recent days.  See that is why we hold on.  That is why we persevere. There is work to be done that is important work that cannot be put off for another generation to tackle.  This work is ours, it is mine, make it yours.
These developments are like pregnant raindrops that have to reach their full size in order to burst.  Believe with me that we will see a great soaking rain real soon.

1 comment:

  1. I want to share a testimony on how mr benjamin helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on   247officedept@gmail.com    Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp +1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

    ReplyDelete